Search

Inovonics 530 Modulation Monitor/Analyzer For Sale

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Inovonics 530 Modulation Monitor/Analyzer For Sale

Frequency agile -- choose up to 8 different presets.  Perfect working order and very good cosmetic condition.  $995 with FREE SHIPPING to Continental U.S.

AttachmentSize
Image icon Inovonics 530.jpg136.12 KB
only if i had the money

or something you would want in trade ***sigh*** seen your listing on FB as well

Part 15 Engineer

Hindsight is 2020

I'm not a democrat or a republican, i'm a common sense moderate progressive

please don't forget to register and vote

I'm not really in the market

I'm not really in the market for any other gear at the moment... I'm in the market for cash.  :-)  But just in case, do let me know what you might have to trade.  Thanks!

Cash

"I'm not really in the market for any other gear at the moment... I'm in the market for cash.  :-) "

Ha hahaha! I'm WITH ya on that one Mark! Kash is King!

Doug

Let me check....

Let me check with the owner of the full powers I work for.   We have a vintage Belar unit that's due to be recapped and calibrated (again).  And now that we bought another FM it would be nice to have one that is frequency agile to monitor both FM's AND our competition!

But since he just bought a station he's a little tight on the budget, but we'll see if I can Talk him into it. 

TIB

Sounds good, Tim!  

Sounds good, Tim!

Sold.  Thanks for looking!

Sold.  Thanks for looking!

Inovonics 530 For Sale

Mark.....

Couldn't get back to you because of the power failure Friday....and by the time I got power back....you'd sold it!:(

BUT....I WAS able to snag a 531 for just a bit more $$ from a guy in FL......it should be here by week's end...

Glad you found a buyer!!! I'm SURE they'll be more than happy with it!

Did you get my message re: Tom Kallechey? He DID land at WZID -- and, in fact, helped ME score a job there, too!!:)

Give my regards to Winter Harbor!;)

Glad you got yourself a 531!

Glad you got yourself a 531!  And glad you got your power back.  Yes, I did get your message about Tom.  Seems everbody in radio knows everybody in radio!

randomness